Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Walking Dead Graphic Novels- Books 1-4

This is my first journey into the world of graphic novels, and I was very impressed.  The pictures were intriguing and told the story well. Some of the pictures were a bit to graphic for my eyes, no biggie, I just read and looked away Ha ha. I did have to keep reminding myself to look at the pictures as well as the text, it was a hard habit to get into. Book 1-3 really caught my attention. They seemed to really grasp the everyday struggles a party would have if a zombie outbreak did occur. Book 4 was a bit more difficult to get into. It was more about the relationships of the group, not so much about the zombies. In all this is a very successful dive into graphic novels. I will finish them up! I give this series a 3/5 stars. A bit to violent for my taste, but I'm sure others will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment